You believe I am the right photographer for you. You’ve visited my about me page, glanced through my pricing and clicked through some recent galleries and like my work, now what?
Here I outline my booking process through to final delivery:
- Get in touch today to set up your consultation call! Here I go through the studio’s entire safety and health standards and policies as well as what to expect from your session. This is when you commit to your booking
- Sign contract and pay full session fee. This ensures your spot is reserved on my calendar
- Keep an eye on emails from me! I’ll be sending a few emails between booking and session date to help you prepare for the most stress-free picture day
- Session. Your in-person ordering consultation is set at your session
- In-person ordering consultation. This is your first time preview of images from your session. It is also where you and the financial decision maker will decide on the final prints and products you'd like to purchase from your session. Clients typically purchase $800+ in prints/products.
- Final delivery. Congratulations on this new addition to your family! I hope that every time that you look back at these photos, they bring you back to this magical moment again.
The best time to reserve your session with us is during your 2nd trimester. Due to the boutique nature of the business, I close booking at 7 newborns each month.